Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11088 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,989 (CH$901,800) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (37 minutes ago)