Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10386 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,151 (CH$1,060,558) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)