Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,491 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.592 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 110% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,138 (kr16,441) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)