Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.573 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,404 (R$ 6,485) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)