Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,130 (R$ 6,617) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (34 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $7 (39 minutes ago)