Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,555 (114,475 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)