Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.172 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,357 (4,680 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)