Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.851 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,312 (5,950 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)