Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.661 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,014 (5,163 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)