Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00725 INR / GNF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 50% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,498 (19,249,969 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)