Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.992 INR / HNL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,974 (L 24,057) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)