Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.715 INR / HNL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,593 (L 30,786) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)