Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.785 INR / HNL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,702 (L 30,772) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 2 hours ago)