Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43157 INR / LKR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,005 (157,576 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (37 minutes ago)