Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,157 (€1,353) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (20 minutes ago)