Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,493 (€1,635) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)