Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.070 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,338 (€1,278) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)