Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,251 (€1,169) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)