Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.338 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,534 (€1,113) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (20 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)