Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.935 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,106 ($b6,352) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)