Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.289 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,588 ($b6,472) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)