Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,091 (Mex$ 24,309) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)