Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,754 (Mex$ 18,899) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)