Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.414 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,478 (Mex$ 27,967) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)