Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,913 (Mex$ 23,527) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (29 minutes ago)