Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,440 (Mex$ 21,752) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)