Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.471 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,994 (Mex$ 23,623) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)