Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.394 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,846 (Mex$ 22,345) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)