Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.344 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,387 (Mex$ 21,348) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)