Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.454 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,177 (Bs 18,000) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (42 minutes ago)