Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 60% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨28,182 (Bs 48,962,010) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)