Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00100 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 59% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨29,042 (Bs 28,981,339) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (42 minutes ago)