Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01147 INR / PYG
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨73,960 (6,450,179 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)