Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00087 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨37,092 (Bs 42,797,488) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)