Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨33,747 (Bs 58,751,641) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (32 minutes ago)