Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00148 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨36,325 (Bs 24,463,537) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)