Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Akola, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02158 INR / VES *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨52,777 (2,445,636 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 0.70 (about 2 hours ago)