Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.841 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,000 (Bs 11,986) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)