Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.760 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,112 (Bs 2,975) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $18,518 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)