Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨40,269 (Bs 138,755,241) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (44 minutes ago)