Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.174 INR / VES *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 45% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,434 (100,040 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)