Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,557 (€896) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)