Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.013 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,835 (€1,517) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (about 1 hour ago)