Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,152 (€922) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)