Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,013 (€1,254) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)