Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.239 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,738 ($1,957) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)