Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.061 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,003 ($2,082) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)