Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 INR / MZN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 62% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,417 (96,401 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)