Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05727 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,018 (₩1,519,560) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)