Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05936 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,132 (₩1,585,902) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)