Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06028 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,815 (₩1,473,386) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)