Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05686 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,983 (₩1,582,670) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (42 minutes ago)