Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05684 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨82,191 (₩1,446,091) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)