Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06177 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,595 (₩1,207,670) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)