Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05915 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,701 (₩1,313,687) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)