Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05746 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,523 (₩1,296,874) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)