Cost of living comparison between Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 112% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,450 ($389) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)