Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.305 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 71% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,198 (NZ$3,028) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)