Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.248 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 92% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,248 (NZ$2,948) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)