Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.032 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 88% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,091 (NZ$3,062) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)