Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.295 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 105% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,149 (NZ$3,330) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)