Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.585 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 73% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,399 (NZ$667) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)