Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,051 (元9,473) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)