Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,019 (Taka 86,844) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (21 minutes ago)