Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,919 (руб 63,341) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)