Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.332 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,879 (10,758 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)