Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.954 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,410 (8,399 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)