Cost of living comparison between Chipata, Zambia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.925 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨14,373 (2,076 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)