Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,970 (8,424 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)