Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.586 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,214 (S/. 4,625) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)