Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.461 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,092 (S/. 4,110) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)