Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.831 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,402 (S/. 3,860) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)