Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.655 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,348 (S/. 4,616) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (20 minutes ago)