Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.182 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,379 (S/. 3,685) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)