Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.461 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,775 (S/. 3,508) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)