Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.802 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,893 (S/. 3,580) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)