Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨63,009 (Mex$ 18,822) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)