Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10669 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,472 (CH$688,624) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)