Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.824 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,907 (元9,559) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)