Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.935 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,898 (S/. 3,482) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)