Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 113% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨193,734 (¥333,461) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)