Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 119% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,900 (¥294,905) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Concordia costs ARS $22 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34,567 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)