Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.280 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,585 (43,669 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Regina costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$0.84 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $212 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €26,250 (about 1 hour ago)