Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.052 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,113 (43,910 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)