Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,131 (47,381 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)