Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.977 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,863 (47,478 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)