Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.113 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,620 (38,147 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)