Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.932 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,898 (46,526 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)