Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.900 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,985 (43,673 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)