Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,982 (43,300 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (24 minutes ago)