Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.589 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨54,786 (21,158₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)