Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.521 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,324 (28,693₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 2 hours ago)