Cost of living comparison between Chernivtsi, Ukraine and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.620 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨10,956 (4,182₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (34 minutes ago)