Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.386 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,128 (23,945₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)