Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.414 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,560 (23,843₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)