Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,425 (元9,266) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (30 minutes ago)