Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,119 (€1,337) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (39 minutes ago)