Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.058 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,485 (€1,407) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)