Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,014 (руб 62,633) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (33 minutes ago)