Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,258 (руб 65,795) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)