Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨86,124 (руб 75,393) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)