Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.404 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,071 ($2,284) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)