Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.833 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,513 (Mex$ 21,003) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)