Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,507 (€1,473) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)