Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.982 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,560 (€1,422) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)