Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,723 (€1,568) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)