Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,322 (元8,176) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)