Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06121 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,076 (₩2,173,970) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)