Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05690 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,275 (₩1,586,620) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (27 minutes ago)