Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05746 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,173 (₩1,569,220) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)