Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨18,676 (9,801 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)