Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,388 (元6,985) in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)