Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,431 (元10,868) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)