Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 66% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,499 (元10,406) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)